- A fabulous Nikon Coolpix camera
- A private photo tour in Paris with Sab (left) ==>
- A private fun fashion shoot
- A chauffeur-driven night out on the town
- Signed books on Paris themes
- Calendars and posters
- Your pictures published in FUSAC
See Last Month's Winners
Watch the video where Paris street photographer and organiser of this competition, Sab Will, chats about the entries for the May 2012 round...
Here's How It Works...
The "Paris If You Please"International Paris Street Photography Competition is a friendly and positive event, open to all, designed to showcase people's best Paris street photography shots monthly, and get you some great feedback to encourage you on your way.
6 chances to win
Totally free to enter!
Win some great prizes
Submit 3 new pics monthly
Your original Paris photos only
Cool place with nice folk like you
Comment on others and get feedback
Positive atmosphere with the 'focus' on fun!
Chance of winning the 2012 'Grand Prix' and title of "Paris If You Please" International Paris Street Photographer of the Year!
Categories & Monthly Prizes
Category 1: Best Set of Three
PRIVATE PHOTOTOUR WITH SAB WILL
FUN FASHION PHOTO SHOOT
SIGNED BOOK ON PARIS
Category 2: Best Individual Picture
NIKON COOLPIX CAMERA
CHAUFFEUR-DRIVEN NIGHT OUT
ORIGINAL PHOTO CALENDAR
Category 3: People's Choice
This is a 'just for fun' public vote category, offering two further 'titles', namely:
People's Choice: Best Photographer / Set of 3
People's Choice: Best Individual Picture
1) You can enter three new pictures any month you want; you are automatically eligible for any of the six prizes shown above, as long as all the photos are your originals and you have full rights to them. You could even win prizes in both categories.
2) You can only win first prize in Category 1 or 2 (or both, but not in the same month) once per calendar year. You can continue to enter sets of three to win as many 2nd and 3rd places as you are capable of.
3) Winners of Category 1, the Best Set of 3, and Category 2, the Best Individual Picture, will automatically be eligible to enter for the 2012 Grand Prix at the end of the year, and compete for the title of "Paris Set Me Free"International Paris Street Photographer of the Year.
*Prizes may vary from month to month as more sponsors get involved and want to take part but they will always be great! Prizes must be claimed within one month of the winners being announced.
Sab Will runsPhoto and Curios Tours in Paris, and also manages a variety of Paris and photography-themed sites and blogs. He writes an illustrated Paris Chronicle every day, runs a Meetup group for Paris lovers, interviews Paris personalities and reviews Paris books (on this blog), and even contributes to the city's street art (shh), so feel free to browse some of the links below and in the right-hand column to find out more about what he gets up to out there...